- VIP Marketing Subscription
- Inbound marketing automation
Inbound marketing automation
This package is NOT for rookies to business or marketing. It requires the strategic thinking, acumen, and foresight to know what marketing automation is and what it can do for your business. Businesses who do not automate go bust. This is not about looking pretty. It is about survival of the fittest. If your competitors save money and labor with automation and you don’t, you will probably bankrupt.
This package has a higher-level strategic theme of turning ‘one lead into three’. It is not just about the automation but the end-goal of keeping clients supporting your brands with their loyalty and purchases. It involves but it’s not limited to the following must-have automations for your business:
1. Nurturing sequences that are automated inter-channel communication flows that serve the goal of building brand recognition, increasing consumer loyalty, and closing sales.
2. Autoresponders that answer 80% of data frequently asked by stakeholders from different departments at your organisation
3. CRM/email integrations and templates that make sure the CRM has a clear understanding of which email streams it sends at what time
4. Chatbots for branding and efficiency purposes with or without natural language programming
5. Automated recurring reminders that make sure the hard work is done continuously
6. Events triggers that activate streams based on consumer-initiated events
7. Leads’ sourcing automation. No leads, no business. Automating how you source leads is ultimate lifesaver for most businesses.
To learn more about each of the above themes please read our blog here.
The package is meant for at least 3 months of service and then recurring payments as long as creative content writing and automating workflows is needed.
The package is $10000 USD each month the first quarter, and then $4000 each month.
Here is the timetable for this service:
Month one – Research and planning the KPIs
1. Detailed research of the current tools, marketing automations, branding strategy, market segments, segmentation and targeting, organisational & divisional structure, and identifying the current metrics that should define the variable reward, if any.**
a. Outline the strategic ‘One To Three’ drives we need to cover
b. Set up the automation strategic plan with current and new systems we need to integrate.
Month two – Education and internal unrolling
1. Internal organisational communication campaign to unroll and educate about the pending improvements that will happen for each part of the organisation.
2. Implementation kick-off and educational meetings booked which are people-centric and aim at fomenting their motivations and commitment to the organisation.
3. Integrating the tools into a wholistic, easy-to-understand, efficient, and robust goal-delivering system.
4. Writing the content and liaising with the marketing organisation and the C-Suite on its final unrolling in the test phase.
Month three – External testing and measuring
The third phase is to make sure that what we made had a positive impact on three main goals:
1. Business results
a. Brand equity
b. Financial metrics
2. Internal stakeholders
a. Investors’ sentiment
b. Employees’ work satisfaction
c. Executive empowerment metrics
***Without the variable fee the prices would double meaning each month would be $20000 the first quarter and $8000 each following month as long as there is an active iSEE subscription. Our usual variable fee is 10% of the net income (profit) value-added that can be consensually attributed to our work over a period of one year after the initial three phases outlined above.